Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Male Model in the Making

My dear wife has trained me in the fine Art of Alliteration, resulting in titles such as this.

This past Monday, May 26th, the boy reached his 2-Month Milestone. (4 M's in one sentence. Just thought I'd point that out since we've been Mentioning alliterations.) To celebrate this Momentous occasion, we went to the Mall to capture some Melodramatic Moments. (Allrighty, I'll quit now. I obviously have not yet grasped the fine art of Knowing When to Stop.)

We needed to get some passport photos so we could apply for, um, his passport. Decided to make the most of it and get some portraits done while we were there. It took a little bit of planning to ensure he was well-fed, awake, and clean for the photo shoot, and the little guy co-operated quite well. He isn't in the I-can-smile stage yet, so he went with the Stern & Masculine Yet Cute look for the photos.


1 comment:

Kimberly said...

OK....this blog is adorable and hilarious already! "Stern and Masculine Yet Cute" I love it!! He is definitely that!