Saturday, November 22, 2008

Funn-er Toys, Please

His stash of regular baby toys doesn't cut it. But when one has TVs, home theater systems, and dishwashers lying around, they will suffice quite well, thank you. Sears, Best Buy... are you reading this blog? We'll be happy to test any new home electronics products for baby-proofing.

He's got a new 'pursed-lips' expression, which he sports in both pics below.



I've also been amazed at the little light bulbs going off in his head as he starts to put things together...
  • When I leave for work, he knows I'm heading out. He'll start to crawl to the door, and when I scoot out Susan says he isn't too happy for a while.
  • He totally knows the sound of the dishwasher opening. Regardless of where he is in the vicinity, once he hears that sound he drops everything and scoots right over.
  • When he wakes up in his room, he'll sit up in the crib and keep looking at the door for someone to come in and pick him up (we can see him with our video baby monitor).
  • He has this really comical (to us) quizzical expression on his face now when he encounters something new.
Little Yo is a lotta fun :)

No comments: