We spent the day with Ajit and Tanya yesterday, and had a great time. Started off with a fantastic lunch at Fame - I think I can say I had the best pepper steak ever! And it was $4. While Ajit and the ladies were out shopping (I was enjoying a head massage and haircut), a policeman stopped by to pay his regards to Yo - pinched his cheeks a couple times and then kissed his hand after swallowing his paan. Needless to say, wipes were quickly put into action after the encounter.
He's quite taking to be in the driver's seat. This afternoon he was pretty sleepy, but happily stood in my lap holding the steering wheel looking at all the action on the street outside while we waited for the ladies to finish shopping.
Aj and Tanya have a little yes-no-maybe act that gets him going always:
(video embedded)
No comments:
Post a Comment