Last month (Feb 19, to be precise) we had the second ultrasound for Baby #2. The first one was in India, but we couldn't see anything then. This time I thought we could see things in much more detail than I remember for Yo, though Susan says it was the same.
I've been holding off on this post till I could scan the pics the technician gave us, but our machine at home is broken, and I realized yesterday the scanner at work just doesn't have the resolution to do this. So the pics will have to wait till I can fix our home machine. In the meantime, you'll have to make do with my describing it to you.
This baby was all relaxed and chill - he/she was on it's back, like on a hammock, and the little arms were tucked under the chin. We could see the outline of the feet, and the little hands. Was quite cool. Can't wait till we find out if it's a boy or a girl, and then the naming debate will begin!
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment