Kids say the funniest things! Here's a little sample:
Malaika: Mamma, can Reagan come over today?
Mamma: Not today.
Malaika (in her best whiny voice): But I looove her. I dream about her!!!!
----
Yohan while watching TV ... breaks wind.
Mamma: Yo!!
Yohan: That wasn't a 'putt-putt'. That was just a woodpecker.
---
Yohan, quite caught up in the challenges of his sister being potty-trained: Mamma, today is Malaika wearing a pull-up, an underwear, a diaper, a panty or some other thingie?
---
Malaika watching her anna peeing standing up: That's so much fun. Mamma, I want to do that next time.
Mamma: Only boys can do that, Malaika.
Malaika: When I become a boy, can I do that?
(All this in a public bathroom within ear-shot of several people.)
-----
All this potty-talk reminds me of a big milestone in our lives. I'm talking HUGE. The Narjalas are almost free of diaper duty!! Malaika has been fully potty-trained during the day for a week. No accidents. Amazing. No diapers = more moolah in the CDO's (Chief Diaper Operator's) Shopping Budget. Did someone say, 'sweet!'? :)
Malaika: Mamma, can Reagan come over today?
Mamma: Not today.
Malaika (in her best whiny voice): But I looove her. I dream about her!!!!
----
Yohan while watching TV ... breaks wind.
Mamma: Yo!!
Yohan: That wasn't a 'putt-putt'. That was just a woodpecker.
---
Yohan, quite caught up in the challenges of his sister being potty-trained: Mamma, today is Malaika wearing a pull-up, an underwear, a diaper, a panty or some other thingie?
---
Malaika watching her anna peeing standing up: That's so much fun. Mamma, I want to do that next time.
Mamma: Only boys can do that, Malaika.
Malaika: When I become a boy, can I do that?
(All this in a public bathroom within ear-shot of several people.)
-----
All this potty-talk reminds me of a big milestone in our lives. I'm talking HUGE. The Narjalas are almost free of diaper duty!! Malaika has been fully potty-trained during the day for a week. No accidents. Amazing. No diapers = more moolah in the CDO's (Chief Diaper Operator's) Shopping Budget. Did someone say, 'sweet!'? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment