What better way to plug my writing than on a family blog which actually has readers thanks to my husband's intiative and my son's cuteness. Unlike Ranjit's consistent updating of this blog, my online ramblings have been somewhat, shall we say, sporadic.
Ranjt has now created a googlepages site to collate all my online writing spurts.
My most recent bout of writing was when I was preggo and decided to write some devotionals on mommyhood. I hope to keep that going - but now that it takes about an hour to have a cup of coffee with Yo keeping me running between his crib and the microwave, I mean "hope" quite literally.
Then there's my blog (New Beginnings) where almost every entry started off with excuses for not writing (sense a trend here?). The site has a link to that as well - where I start off in 2004 as Susan George. (Three entries and two years later I continued writing as Susan Narjala - speaks volumes about my prolific writing, doesn't it?). There's also some links to articles which I had to churn out if I didn't want to be fired.
With that lengthy intro, here goes:
http://susangg.googlepages.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Susan!
I can't wait to get caught up reading all you've written! Thanks so much for posting this for us to enjoy!
K
Post a Comment